This week we enjoy a break from the teams and hope to catch up on some needed rest, play, and connecting with team and neighbors.
I thought it would be fun to share our top 10 biggest adjustments to living in the Dominican Republic as missionaries:
1. SPANISH! language is a huge prayer need.
2. Missing family and friends from home- but enjoying mgm team so much!
3. Food- no pretzels on island??? really!
4. No flushing paper down toilet.
5. Transportation- sporting scooters to get supplies is always an adventure
6. Don't drink the water! Don't put your toothbrush in the water! Try it for a day!
7. Bugs- MANY of them and they are HUGE!
8. Power goes out daily- sometimes up to 4 times a day
9. Church- LOUD and LONG!!! and SPIRIT FILLED!!!! LOVE IT!
10.There's no snow here. NONE!
So there you have it. Hope you enjoy the playful list and look forward to your comments!
Dios te Bendiga